Link to buy tix: http://miamiartscharter.tix.com/Event.aspx?EventCode=702548
- Remember it helps to get tickets in advance so that we can avoid long lines at the entrance.
- All MAC Visual Arts students are admitted free.
- Children age 10 or younger are admitted free.
Top works from all grade levels will be chosen for inclusion in the exhibit this week. Remember this is a juried exhibit and we consider it an honor to be included. Late or unfinished works will not be included.
It takes a group effort to pull off an amazing show. We need help from both student and parent volunteers before, during and after the show. Here is a list of jobs. If you would like to help out please email Ms. Preston at: email@example.com.
- Transporting Artwork to BAC on Monday 3/30 and Tuesday 3/31. Exact times TBD. We are seeking two energetic parents with large vehicles!
- Installing artwork in the gallery on Tuesday 3/13 and Wednesday 4/1. Times TBD. 2-4 parents.
- During the event on 4/2 from 5:30-9:30 PM we need parents to man the admissions table, selling tickets, keeping watch on the kids, serving drinks, refilling ice. 4-6 parents total.
- Tear down- Monday 4/6 from 9 AM-2 PM. 4 parents.
*Student volunteers are needed all for all jobs as well. Any student who would like to volunteer can email Ms. Preston and we will work with them to determine a job that fits their abilities and schedule. (Most jobs are better suited for high school students, but we will try to accommodate as many students as possible.)
We are grateful to parents for supporting the event through the donation of goods. All can be brought to MAC on Monday 3/30 and Tuesday 3/31.
- 2 Liter Bottles of Soda
- Large Bottles of Juice
- Clear Plastic Cups (tumblers)
- Cocktail Napkins
Thank you all for your contented support. We look forward to working with you to make this our best show yet!